Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grow Baby Grow

Our Garden

Our first garden is growing!  I'm so excited!  It feels like such an accomplishment to work hard planting and when all your hard work starts to sprout it makes you smile! And I love things that make me smile!


Green Beans

Squash

While I was tending to our garden my little one was tending to her flowers....well they are actually weeds but she thinks they are pretty.  She wanted to help them grow so she decided to blast them with her bubble gun


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Garden photos! :) So happy your plants are happy and growing. Love this sweet picture of your little sunshine. She is so stinkin' cute. And really, I love weeds. The ones in our yard make pretty flowers and actually live, so I'm happy. hehehe

    Happy April!

    xoxo,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you more. Jen and I really need to come for a visit soon. :)

    Oh, and of course Noah got an Easter treat too!

    ReplyDelete